- I accept and greatly appreciate sponsorships from companies both big and small. These sponsorships often help me offset the costs of attending events and conferences like BlogHer ’12. In exchange I offer honest, diligent promotion, professional representation etc.
- I accept free products, travel, services etc. in exchange for honest, candid reviews. I do not accept payment for reviews, however I occasionally run PR Campaigns and promotions for my clients and I am paid to do so. These campaigns and promotions will feature various types of promotion and content here on my blog which may include reviews. In those cases I am being paid for my time investment and work promoting the brand. I will always state when any post is part of a compensated PR Campaign.
- The fact that I am receiving the aforementioned products, travel, services, etc. for free does not influence my reviews or the claims I make on this site in any way. All my review posts are written honestly and with integrity. Sometimes I will keep a product at the close of a review if our family needs it, or really likes it. In cases where we don’t keep the item, I donate them to Good Will Houston.
- I do offer advertising space to “sponsors” who I find reputable and appropriate for my blog. Ad Prices vary by Ad size, location, and length of placement.
- I do have affiliations with companies that I trust and believe in. I am thrilled to be affiliated with the great organizations whose ads are featured in the “Sponsors” area of my sidebar. If you see an ad, you should know that I either make a small income from the pre-sale of those ads OR a small commission from sales generated through those ads. The exception to this would be any button or ad that raises money for charity in which case I make nothing (and happily so).
- All these generous sponsors allow me the privilege to be a WAHM and spend more time with my son while providing for him.
- As a professional, I chose to work only with those whose image I respect, whose products I believe in, and whose reputation I can be proud of.
- All ad sales, reviews, and sponsorships are accepted or declined with my sole discretion.
- I often write about products and services that I really like that I purchased with my own money. I will always state in my posts where an item came from and whether I purchased it or it was provided to me by a third party.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
I can be reached by email at:
shivers.haley (at) gmail (dot) com
Please note: All giveaway winners will be contacted via email once their name has been drawn as the winner. Once emailed, the winner has 48 hours to respond and claim their prize. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours, another winner will be selected. All winners are selected randomly using random.org via Rafflecopter.