Photo Credit: Voluspa
1. Voluspa 3 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin: Baltic Amber fragrance. $18, Anthropologie.
Have you ever smelled something so lovely that it was downright intoxicating? This candle is that way. It smells just plain dreamy…the fragrance will fill every corner of your home and make it feel perfectly cozy and wonderful on a Fall evening.
Photo Credit: Bath & Body Works
2. Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin fragrance. $5.50, Bath & Body Works.
I have a bottle of this sitting a the kitchen sink right now and I can honestly say it smells so good I find myself looking forward to washing my hands. I like this soap because even though it has a strong, enjoyable fragrance it does not make my hands feel dry after washing. Plus, the scent lingers on my hands for awhile, which I love. Win, win!
3. Febreze Air Effects: Pumpkin Harvest Fragrance. $3.99, Walmart (I found this at my local Walmart, but it isn’t listed online anywhere).
I’m a sucker for Holiday related fragrances, obviously (see list items 1 & 2). I scooped up a 2 pack of this spray the second I spotted it while grocery shopping. I love it because the smell lingers in the house for a good while after I use it, but it isn’t overpowering.
4. Ritva Throw. $9.99, Ikea.
In addition it’s fabulous Pumpkin color, I love this throw because the price is right…and it is the perfect weight of blanket for crisp Fall nights spent snuggling up on the couch.
Photo Credit: Williams-Sonoma
5. Mulling Spices. $12.95, Williams-Sonoma.
A very favorite of mine for the Fall season, these Mulling Spices when heated on the stove with Wine or Cider, makes for a delicious warm beverage to enjoy and fills your home with a delightful aroma. I especially love to put a pot of this on in the morning when I’m expecting guests later in the day…it makes the house feel more homey and welcoming.
Happy Fall Y’all!